Sunday 11 March 2012

TRR #23 Newsprint Challenge

I've been rather neglecting my lovely little blog lately, we've had so many wonderful new products in and we've been busy adding them all to the shop! I'll pop some photos up and share details over the next few days.

We have new fortnightly challenge running over at our challenge blog with a chance for one lucky person to receive a £10 Gift Voucher to use in the shop! It was my turn to host the challenge and I chose this beautiful inspiration photo.....

...and ask that you create a card /project using NEWSPRINT or BOOKPRINT & RIBBONS!

There is still a week left and we'd love for you to join in and share your beautiful projects so why not pop over and take a look at the cards the Design Team have created to help inspire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment